Medhavi Scholarship 2023
Medhavi Scholarship scheme is a step towards Digital India initiative , launched by Human Resources and Development Mission in 2014. They offer approximately 1600 Scholarships to class 10 passed students who are in the age group of 16–40 years.
What is Medhavi National Scholarship scheme?
Medhavi Scholarship scheme is a step towards Digital India initiative, launched by Human Resources and Development Mission in 2014. They offer approximately 1600 Scholarships to class 10 passed students who are in the age group of 16–40 years. Its main objective is to empower scholars from every section of society by providing financial assistance and give them a strong boost to their potential.
The exam will be conducted online and it can be accessed from any android device at any location having internet connection .
Online exam procedure will benefit students in various ways – it reduces the time & cost of traveling of candidates, the processing time of the result and helps deliver scholarships to meritorious students in a faster way. A selected applicant can receive up to INR 8,000 per month.
Medhavi Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In order to avail Medhavi Scholarship 2021, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
- The candidates must have passed class 10 as a minimum qualification criteria and their age should be in between 16-40 years.
- Those who have passed 12th, graduation, Post-Graduation or any other degree/diploma can apply for the Medhavi Scholarship scheme too.
- Applicant must be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1 January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with a view to permanently settling in India.
Medhavi Scholarship 2023 Award Value
There are following three types of Medhavi Scholarship scheme 2023 are available for eligible students.
- Type A- 767 candidates who score 60% (sixty percent) or above marks will be awarded with “type A” Medhavi Scholarship 2021.
Each candidate will receive ₹6000 in 1st month and ₹6000 in 2nd month.
- Type B- 372 Candidates who score more than or equal to 50% (fifty percent) will be awarded with
“type B” Medhavi Scholarship 2023.
Each candidate will receive ₹3000 in 1st month and 3000 in 2nd month.
- Type C- 489 candidates who score more than or equal to 40% (Forty percent) and less than 50% (fifty percent) marks will be awarded with “type C” Medhavi Scholarship 2023.
Each candidate will get an equal amount upto 2 months i.e, ₹1500 per month.
- Candidates who score 35% & above will get 100% refund of fee i.e, ₹300 (one time).
Note- The number of scholarships is based on merit list & number of applications received which may be increased or decreased, the decision of the organization shall be final regarding increasing scholarship or decreasing of scholarship.
Medhavi Scholarship 2023 Registration Fee
To register yourself under the Medhavi scholarship 2021 scheme, you have to pay the fee of rupees 300 and is is 100% refundable to all those candidates who score more than or equal to 35% passing marks in the scholarship exam.
Medhavi Scholarship 2023 Required Documents
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest passport size photo
How to apply for Medhavi Scholarship 2023
Applicants are requested to follow the below mentioned application procedure of Medhavi Scholarship 2023:
- All the eligible and interested candidates have to apply online through MEDHAVI ANDROID APPLICATION only. So download this app & apply.
- Now Enter your Mobile Number and Desired Password get to click on the Register Now Option.
- Fill in the application form which will be displayed on your screen.
- Attach all of the above mentioned documents.
- Applicants need to submit the registration fee of Rs.300 (Three hundred only) for all categories (General/OBC/SC/ST).
- Click on submit.
- For future references, candidates are advised to take a snapshot/screenshot of the submitted online application.
- No need of uploading the photo or signature of the applicant.
Selection Process of Medhavi National Scholarship 2023 Scheme
The selection process of Medhavi Scholarship 2023 will be based on the performance of online examination.
Candidates who score a minimum passing marks 35% or above come under the merit list. Candidates of lower income families will be preferred. The list of selected candidates shall be displayed on the website.
Medhavi Scholarship 2021 Key Dates
|Registration starts||Yet To Release|
|Last date of registration||Yet To Release|
|Examination||Yet To Release|
|Result||Yet To Release|
|Disbursement of Scholarship||Yet To Release|
Follow this page to get all the updates.
Disbursement of Medhavi Scholarship 2023 to Candidates
- Successful candidates do not need to visit office to submit documents or collect scholarship money.
- All applicants must be an active bank account holder.
- Payment of scholarship to candidates will be done through transfer in the bank account(using the bank account number and IFSC code of the bank)in the name of the successful candidate only.
Medhavi Scholarship 2021 Exam Pattern
|Name of test||No. Of questions||Maximum marks|
- The total duration to complete the MCQs will be 18 minutes.
- Each question is awarded 1 mark and one third or 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. There will be no negative marking for the questions which are left blank.
- Examination test will be conducted only on MEDHAVI ANDROID APPLICATION.
- Candidates can appear for the exam from their Home or any other place as per their convenience.
- All the questions will be available in English and Hindi except English Language section.
Medhavi National Scholarship 2023 Examination Syllabus
Indian History, World History, Indian Polity, Important Dates and Events, Science & Technology, Countries and Capitals, Science and innovations, World organizations, Famous Places in India, Books & Authors, Current Events of National and International Importance, History of India in respect of Indian National Movement, Economy, Geography of India & World.
Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and decoding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, Arithmetic reasoning, Arithmetical number series, Non-verbal series, Syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Blood relations, Ranking, Distance & Direction, Mathematical Inequalities.
Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, Trigonometry, Geometry, Statistics & Probability, Algebra.
Spotting Errors, Fill in the blank Cloze Test, Idioms & Phrases, Synonyms and antonyms, Reconstruction of sentence & passage, one-word substitution, Phrase substitution, Jumbled up sentences, Double blanks in a sentence, commonly misspelled words, Comprehension passages, correction of sentences, synthesis of sentences.
Terms and Conditions of Medhavi Scholarship Exam
- During exam candidates will not be able to go back to previous questions to mark/Change the answer because Back Button has not been provided.
- Candidates are not allowed to attend call during the exam, it will lead to disqualification.
- All applications on android devices of candidates, except Medhavi app, shall remain close during the exam.
- Candidates must check their login time information under “Online Exam” section of Medhavi Android Application and must login within the given time period. No login request will be accepted after the given time.
- Candidates need to confirm their Date of Birth (as mentioned in the registration form) to login.
- After login instructions page will be displayed for 10 minutes and exam will automatically start after completion of 10 minutes of instruction page.
- If you can not click the “Submit” button to submit your test, exam will be auto submitted at the completion of time.
Renewal of Medhavi Scholarship
Candidates who are already enrolled in any school / college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application. Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
How to Pass Medhavi Scholarship 2023 Exam
- Solve previous year’s question papers , attend mock/practice tests available on MEDHAVI ANDROID APPLICATION.
- You may buy some books related to reasoning, quantitative aptitude and English grammar.
- Try to solve problems of reasoning and quantitative aptitude using shortcut methods instead of basic methods because you have very short time to solve the problems.
- Increase your general knowledge and stay updated with current affairs.
For any query, open Medhavi Android App and click on “Contact us”. Then enter your name, mail address and write your query.
You can also mail your query at email@example.com