CLP India Scholarship Scheme
CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2020 is a flagship education intercession program which intends to aid 850 selected students across all CLP RE Asset locations like Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Rajasthan. This scheme provides partial financial support to aspiring students from class 10 to post-graduation, including diploma and vocational training, with an added emphasis on girl students.
To be eligible for CLP India Scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- At least 50% marks are required in the previous academic annual exam.
- Candidates must be from CLP RE Asset locations like Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Rajasthan.
- An applicant must be a disciple student of class 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation and Post-graduation degree, ITI, Diploma, or Vocational training courses.
- The scholarship applicant family must not own a four-wheeler, Air-condition or LED TV.
Scholarship in MP UP Gujrat Karnataka
Before applying CLP Indian Scholarship form must keep the following required documents:
(some of them will be needed to upload at the time of application procedure and others may be required in future)
- A photo ID proof of applicant
- Residential proof of the locality
- Aadhar card
- Academic mark sheet of previous annual exam.
- Proof of admission (currently pursuing)
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Bank account proof of the candidate
Scholarship in MP UP Gujrat Karnataka
Amount of CLP India Scholarship
All the students who want to apply for CLP India Scholarship can check the awarded amount from given below list:
- Students who are studying in class X, XI and XII, will get total annual fellowship worth ₹6000 in one installment.
- Students who are pursuing Bachelor’s or Master Degree or any vocational course, will be awarded with annual fellowship of ₹18,000 in two installments.
Special Incentive under CLP Indian Scholarship Scheme
Apart from the Scholarship amount provided above, there are also some special incentives which are only available for top 20% students of each location to get special allowances instructed by the organization.
Students who got 60% or above marks in the yearly exam will get these special incentives of the scheme.
However, Special Incentive shall be given solely at the discretion of CLP India.
How to Apply for CLP India Scholarship
Students have to apply CLP India Scholarship form only in online mode. Follow the given below steps to apply correctly.
- First of all visit the official website of CLP India Scholarship @www.clpindia.in. and then click “Apply Now” button.
- After that register yourself using Facebook, Google or Email account.
- Once the registration process is over, log in with the credential you will get on the registered email id and tab on ‘Start Application Form’.
- Fill the form with all your details and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally click the “Submit” button.
- Take a hard copy of filled application form for future reference.
Selection process Scholarship in MP UP Gujrat Karnataka
The selection for CLP Scholarship in India is done by observing the following key points:
- A number of shortlisted candidates will go through screening test for document verification.
- Students clearing the Screening round will undergo a telephonic interview.
- Final merit list is published by CLP authority of India.
Some other Information:
Students can apply CLP India Scholarship form during 2nd or 3rd year of the college.
But, students who are on the verge of completing their studies may not be considered for the scheme. If you apply the scholarship form when you have equal to or more than 6 months/one full semester left for completion the whole course then you may qualify for only one installment.
No particular age limit is set for this scholarship by CLP authority of India.
Applicants can not apply through offline mode, only online mode is available.